Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Rooms   Rooms EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:44 am

So one thing we can reveal about this show before we release any episodes is that The Vault is a place, and there are rooms in it. That's about all I can say without getting in trouble.

This section of the forum will be a place where you can really dissect rooms that interest you. I think once you understand how the show works you will find yourself in this section quite a bit.

Ideally this forum will end up being run by fans, because it's very hard for us to talk about anything without giving away too much information. It also isn't as fun, because we want to see what sorts of things you pick up on and what you don't. We will get the ball rolling and then get out of the way.

It's kind of strange and funny to start a forum where we have only have a few friends and family posting on it, but it's something that we decided would be good down the line in case this thing ever ends up being a success. Everything starts somewhere, and this is where we are starting.

Check back here after each episode. We'll have starter posts featuring the rooms that you've seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaultshow.com
NATMON

Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms   Rooms EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 am

This is super interesting, and I have no idea what's going on but I can't wait to see what's next. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rooms Empty
PostSubject: No idea   Rooms EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:27 am

If you still have no idea what's going on after the next few minutes of footage is released, then we have seriously screwed something up :-).
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaultshow.com
Sponsored content

Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms   Rooms Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vault Explored :: Rooms-
Jump to: